Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Letter to the editor
Please do remind the Marlborough Express reporters that good manners and courtesy is insufficient for a reporter of New Zealand. I humbly suggest you do train the young reporters to also record the ba...sics as told to them by our Blenheim citizens themselves with impartiality and honesty. On Friday, August 13 I was interviewed for news as to details of my accident which was very stressful. The reporter was told by me "I did pray, asking the holy virgin mother of Jesus Christ the Lord, please ask your divine son to help me as he honours his mother and does what she asks of him to do as Jesus kept the ten commandments of his father". My message was not printed. My prayer was answered in the fact that two Marlborough Boys' College students who did help me by taking off the heavy scooter from my prone body and lifting me up on to my feet. I told the reporter prayer was important.
GLORIA HASSAN
Blenheim

No comments:

Post a Comment